Have Any Questions?
Visit the FAQ to learn more about Ohio Farm Bureau's structure, members and purpose.
Ohio Farm Bureau's vision is to forge a partnership between farmers and consumers that meets consumer needs, addresses public expectations and ensures agricultural prosperity in a global marketplace.
Our Core Purpose
Working Together for Ohio's Farmers.
Our Core Values
- Integrity & Honesty
- Grassroots Involvement
- Promoting Agriculture
- Member Advocacy
Indicators of Success
- A strong, effective organization that is member driven, financially strong and focused on farmers.
- Communication and consumer education to forge a partnership between farmers and consumers.
- Public policy and political activism to create a stronger economy and a positive future for the agbioresources industry.
- Preserving and promoting the contributions of animals to society.
Ohio Farm Bureau Goals
- Explore new membership models for future strength
- Build Farm Bureau's financial base to better achieve our mission
- Grow membership through a comprehensive campaign that involves all members and partners
- Expand member contribution and engagement opportunities
- Partner to create excellent agricultural education programs
- Develop an organization model for the future that engages the entire food chain
- Advocate for Farm Bureau's priority issues
- Seek solutions to Ohio's water quality challenges
- Champion grassroots policy initiatives