Have Any Questions?
Visit the FAQ to learn more about Ohio Farm Bureau's structure, members and purpose.
Ohio Farm Bureau's vision is to forge a partnership between farmers and consumers that meets consumer needs, addresses public expectations and ensures agricultural prosperity in a global marketplace.
Our Core Purpose
Working Together for Ohio's Farmers.
Our Core Values
- Integrity & Honesty
- Grassroots Involvement
- Promoting Agriculture
- Member Advocacy
Indicators of Success
- A strong, effective organization that is member driven, financially strong and focused on farmers.
- Communication and consumer education to forge a partnership between farmers and consumers.
- Public policy and political activism to create a stronger economy and a positive future for the agbioresources industry.
- Preserving and promoting the contributions of animals to society.
Ohio Farm Bureau Goals
- We will foster a viable business climate for agriculture that will help all Ohioans prosper.
- We will collaborate on a water resource management plan that enhances both water quality and food production.
- We will adopt a membership model to grow membership and sustain the organization for the future.
- We will create an OFB Foundation structure that will grow revenue and help us invest in programs that will improve the quality of life for Ohioans.
- We will promote and grow our relationship with Nationwide.
- We will inspire members to build vibrant communities.