- Van Wert
Clark County Offers Scholarship
The Clark County Farm Bureau is currently offering a $500 college scholarship. This scholarship is open to any Clark County Farm Bureau family member. To be eligible for consideration, the applicant must meet the following criteria.
1. Be a resident of Clark County.
2. Be a full–time student at the time of application.
3. Completed one year in an accredited post secondary institution.
4. Be majoring in an agricultural field of study, unless the student or his /her parents are Farm Bureau members. (If they are Farm Bureau members this restrictive major is waived.)
5. Submit two letters of recommendation (not relatives).
6. Must submit application on or before July 26th, 2012.
Send to: Clark County Farm Bureau Organization Director, 1554 McKaig Ave. Bldg B, Troy, OH 45373.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact the office at 1.855.335.1471.