- Van Wert
Save the Date, Jan. 21, for dinner!
2013 was a very successful year for the Morrow County Farm Bureau. The local chapter recently wrapped up the year with the OFBF Annual Meeting. Delegates from the county voted to set new state policies and on submissions to national policy for the American Farm Bureau.
Local policies and events are planned to support agriculture and improve our communities.
Support of local youth programs.
- Pay ½ cost to attend OFBF/Ohio FFA Leadership at Camp Muskingum
- Donate money for educational trips like FFA Conventions, etc.
- Support the Morrow County Fair, local commodity group fair booths; sponsor the Barnyard Olympics and purchase of market project animals at the Junior Fair.
- Provided ½ tuition cost to Young Ag Professionals leadership conferences.
Collaborating with AgCredit to establish a Young Professionals group to provide networking and leadership development. Anyone is welcome to attend the events, regardless of Farm Bureau membership. For more information watch the Morrow County Facebook page contact the county office at morrow @ofbf.org.
Planning a Grow & Know event for April 5 to support the gardening efforts for campers at Flying Horse Farms. Collaborating with Delaware, Knox and Richland County Farm Bureaus for a fundraising dinner.
Now, we are ready to start the new year. Please join us for an update on issues, upcoming legislative concerns and kick-off meeting. Reservations are required.
- Dinner 6:30 pm
- Hatfield’s Kitchen in Mount Gilead
- Tuesday, Jan. 21
To make reservations or find out more about Farm Bureau events and local opportunities, Contact the Morrow County Farm Bureau today! email@example.com or 419-747-7488.