Media & Publications
Celebrate Independence Day with a Taste From Our Ohio Gift Basket
For Immediate Release
June 6, 2014
COLUMBUS, Ohio (OFBF) – Looking to add a little pizzazz to your Independence Day? Impress guests with the Taste From Our Ohio Gift Basket, which features unique, nonperishable Ohio food items from local businesses. The baskets are an exclusive benefit for members of the Ohio Farm Bureau Federation and make great gifts for family, friends and business associates. A portion of the proceeds go toward funding youth scholarships and agricultural education projects through the Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation.
The baskets, priced at $100 and $60 (plus $15 shipping and handling per basket), include a selection of cheese, condiments, snacks, coffee, candies and more. The baskets can be ordered online at GrowWithFB.org or by calling (614) 249-2400. To get the baskets in time for the July 4, please order them by June 20.
The baskets feature tasty treats from 15 vendors around the state and help promote local businesses, support Ohio entrepreneurs and bring together the state’s food and farm community.
Gift basket featured food businesses:
- Matt’s Hog Spit BBQ Sauce of Columbus
- Bonhomie Acres Maple Syrup of Fredericktown
- My Dadz Nutz of Powell
- Marsha’s Homemade Buckeyes of Perrysburg
- Vino de Milo of Athens
- Three Kids and a Kitchen Caramel of Columbus
- Sugar Shack Kettle Corn of Salem
- Frog Ranch Foods of Glouster
- Emlolly Candy of Worthington
- Ben’s Sweet & Hot Mustard of Kingston
- Crimson Cup Coffee of Columbus
- Grumpy Goat Knaughty Knots of Westerville
- Troyer Cheese of Millersburg
- Almondina Biscuits of Maumee
- Eagle Family Candy of Columbus
Ohio Farm Bureau’s mission is to forge a partnership between farmers and consumers. It helps its members engage in policy and communications activities to improve their communities and provides a wide range of member benefits. To learn more, visit ofbf.org.
CONTACT: Brian Peach
PHONE: (614) 246-8270