Media & Publications
Town Hall Ohiosubscribe
Energy's Future Episode 441
Global energy output needs to increase by about 40 % in the next 20 years. Where will it come from? Energy issues, challenges and opportunities. Guest. Ted Ford, Pres., Ohio Advanced Energy Economy, Bill Spratley, Exec. Dir., Green Energy Ohio, Dale Arnold, Dir. Energy Policies, OFBF Length 39:20watch video view archive
Meat Industry Episode 438
Steak, chops, roast, wings, Most of us like to have meat on our plates. What does it take to make this happen? And, what are some social issues that may make us ask questions about animal protein? Guest; Elizabeth Harsh, OCA, Jim Chakares, OPA, Roger High, OSIA, Bryan Humphreys, OPC. Length 39:20watch video view archive
Developing Ohio Episode 437
The Ohio Development Services Agency plays a big role in the economic development for Ohio, its communities and its individuals. What do they do? How do they do it? And how do they measure success? Guest. David Goodman, Ohio Development Service Agency, Jack Fisher, OFBF. Length 39:20watch video view archive
About Town Hall Ohio
- Quality of life
- Health, security and safety
- Community character and predictability
- Private enterprise
- Public services
- Resource utilization
- Politics and government
- Other economic, social and environmental issues
Town Hall Ohio Archive
- Janice Person, Monsanto...
Episode 431 | December 03, 2014
- Food Editors...
Episode 430 | November 24, 2014
- 2014 Post Election Analysis...
Episode 429 | November 17, 2014
- Social Security...
Episode 428 | November 07, 2014
- Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation...
Episode 427 | October 31, 2014
- Ohio Hospital Association...
Episode 426 | October 24, 2014
- USDA Secretary of Agriculture, Tom Vilsack...
Episode 425 | October 17, 2014
- Ohio Association of Realtors...
Episode 424 | October 10, 2014
- Tamar Haspel, Food Editor, Washington Post...
Episode 423 | September 22, 2014
- Why should we care about science?...
Episode 422 | September 12, 2014