News & Events
- OFBF members urge legislators to take action on CAUV
- Ohio Youth Capital Challenge finalists to compete during state fair
- County Farm Bureau annual meetings announced
- Urgent: Action Needed Now on CAUV
- OFBF responds to high nitrate water warning in Columbus
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Farmers in the western Lake Erie basin can start submitting applications July 1 for $17.5 million in federal money to pay for cover crops, drainage strategies, and other measures aimed at keeping algae-feeding pollutants out of the lake.
A commitment to family and agriculture chronicle the rich 190-year history of the Good-Woodruff Farm of Champaign County that started with a unique tale of love and perseverance