News & Events
- Young Farmers awarded free use of Kubota tractor
- County FB talks free trade with EU agriculture counselor in Cleveland
- EPA proposes changes to Agricultural Worker Protection Standard
- What do Indie Women, Millennials and Kids have in common?
- AFBF Foundation for Agriculture names children’s book of the year
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
OSA farmer leaders presented the award to Brown during a special event and meeting at the farm of Bret Davis, OSA chairman and Delaware County soybean farmer.
Please visit each theaterâ€™s website for ticket information, which may not be listed until closer to the date. For additional information about the movie as well as additional theaters, visit www.farmlandfilm.org.
The United States and 11 nations are continuing to negotiate a proposed Pacific free-trade pact called the Trans Pacific Partnership. Access to the Japanese market by U.S. vehicles and agriculture products remains the key stumbling block.
â€śA combination of insecticides, mites and diseases are all coming together,â€ť said Reed Johnson, an entomology professor at Ohio State University who studies the effects of pesticides on bees.
A new type of flour made of chardonnay grape seeds may prevent weight gain and high cholesterol, according to the USDA. Testing showed changes in fat metabolism for hamsters that ate the product along with a high-fat diet. The Mayo Clinic is conducting human trials on it now.