News & Events
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workers’ comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Sen. Shannon Jones, R-Springboro, said Senate Bill 334 is designed to address many of the liability and regulatory challenges that affect the stateâ€™s agritourism industry. â€śAgritourism welcomes visitors to take part in operations on a farm; these activities can range from participating in a hayride to picking your own apples,â€ť she said.
Members of the Ohio Farm Bureau Young Agricultural Professionals visited the farm of Russ and Mendy Sellman in rural Galion as part of its summer outreach program
The recent paper Impact of Climate Change on the Water Cycle and Implications for Agriculture has tipped higher latitude areas for more rain in winter and summer.