News & Events
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workers’ comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
The Ohio Department of Agriculture announced it will receive $478,600 to help growers and handlers of organic agricultural products recover part of the cost of their U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) certification.
DAYTON â€” Near-perfect weather conditions are creating a predicted bumper crop for Ohio corn farmers, but the high yields this year and from last year are forcing a drop in prices not seen in the past five years. The drop is bad for farmers but consumers can expect lower food prices, experts said. Meat prices likely will decline because the price of the feed for the animals is lower.