News & Events
- Stepping out of our comfort zone - AgriPOWER Class VII Session 1 blog
- Understanding of why we do things the way that we do - AgriPOWER session 1 blog
- Farm Bureau part of successful grain storage bin case
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
based on research trials of elderberry, aronia berry and Chinese goji berry plants at Ohio State’s South Centers in Piketon, the berries are a viable option for Ohio growers.
Eating is mandatory, which is why these three agriculture related stocks are worth watching.
Rep. Brian Hill, R-Zanesville, plans to introduce a bill soon that would create a 50 percent refundable income tax credit for livestock owners or producers who invest in manure storage facilities.
“Warmer temperatures spurred crop development. Precipitation was lighter and less frequent, and sunny weather favored wheat harvest and baling of straw and hay,” the Great Lakes regional office of the USDA’s National Agricultural Statistics Service said in its latest Ohio crop weather report.
Scientists have developed a vaccine strain that has tested 100 percent effective in protecting chickens from bird flu and testing is underway to see if it also protects turkeys, U.S. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack told the House Agriculture Committee at a hearing on Wednesday.