News & Events
- Senate passes agritourism bill
- Legal with Leah: Ag sales tax exemption
- Vertical Farming on 'Town Hall Ohio'
- Growing Our Generation: Telling the story of agriculture
- OFBF pushes for action on proposed CAUV legislation
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Vilsack on Wednesday became the third U.S. Cabinet secretary to visit Cuba this year, holding a series of meetings with Cuban officials on topics like fruit and vegetable export certification and field inspections aimed at laying the groundwork for future agricultural trade between the U.S. and Cuba.
For Spread, the next stage of it vegetable factory development will emphasize the role of robots in the agricultural effort. The purpose of the change is to create cleaner, safer crops by significantly reducing key bacteria sources from much of the process — namely, germ-prone humans.