News & Events
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Roy Willis, president and CEO of the Propane Education and Research Council, has been very vocal about getting propane consumers to fill their tanks as soon as possible to avoid any weather-related difficulties this winter.
vegetable grower Bruce Taylor shared that the Whole Foods Market grocer suggests that people with values buy organic and locally-grown foods. This can suggest that those who don’t choose this avenue, and instead purchase conventionally-grown food, don’t have good values.
the approval is a turning point in the year-long imbroglio over the genetically engineered corn strain, though the decision isn’t expected to lead to an immediate return to earlier U.S. export levels to China.
Farm groups supported the move, suggesting it could advance export opportunities for agricultural goods like soy, wheat and corn
Sens. Patrick Leahy, Vt., Sherrod Brown, Ohio, Amy Klobuchar, Minn., Michael Bennet, Colo., Kirsten Gillibrand, N.Y., Joe Donnelly, Ind., Heidi Heitkamp, N.D., and Robert Casey, Jr., Penn., will return.