News & Events
- How deer damage permit changes will affect farmers
- Why should you join AgriPOWER? My top six reasons to apply
- AgriPOWER: Springboard to involvement, change
- How CAUVís formula is changing
- Ohio Farm Bureau makes new CAUV formula suggestions to tax department
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
The money involved in U.S. food startups is still small compared with Internet companies. But venture-capital investment in agriculture and food soared 54% to $486 million last year, according to Dow Jones VentureSource
He calls it a "Mo Fo Lo Po": more food, low pollution.
Speakers say precision technology improves profitability and, perhaps more importantly, promotes environmental stewardship
In May, she will receive one of her highest honors to date, the 2015 Wolf Prize in Agriculture, for her work on viral diseases of critical importance to farm animals, food safety and human health.
Though it is not present in Ohio, poultry owners should still be on high alert for signs of a novel strain of avian influenza capable of completely wiping out entire commercial flocks, exhibition birds and backyard poultry.