News & Events
- Growing Our Generation: Advocate, farmer, mother, business woman
- Ohio Republican Party Chair Matt Borges on 'Town Hall Ohio'
- Addressing confusion about food
- Get involved, impact agriculture
- Leading the conversation with local food
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
“Tracking the use of antibiotics is critical to knowing how we’re doing with stewardship,” said Beth Bell, director of the CDC’s National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases. “Good information about where, why and how animal antibiotics are used is the basic information needed to know when stewardship is going well.”