News & Events
- Stepping out of our comfort zone - AgriPOWER Class VII Session 1 blog
- Understanding of why we do things the way that we do - AgriPOWER session 1 blog
- Farm Bureau part of successful grain storage bin case
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
A pig farm in Fort Recovery is seeking a permit to operate, as it is consolidating three facilities to operate as one.
Rep. Brian Hill, R-Zanesville, plans to introduce a bill soon that would create a 50 percent refundable income tax credit for livestock owners or producers who invest in manure storage facilities.
Yesterday, the U.S. House of Representatives passed the Safe and Accurate Food Labeling Act that will create a consumer-friendly, science-based labeling standard for foods made with genetically modified organisms, as well as for GMO-free foods.
An Ohio company is partnering with the city of Indianapolis to build a $1.2 million hydroponic farm that will grow organic vegetables in a retrofitted warehouse.
Morrow, Delaware and Richland County Farm Bureaus are collaborating to host the Second Annual Flying Horse Farms – Grow it. Know it. Give it. The event treats guests to chef prepared, locally sourced dinner at the camp. All proceeds help further the mission of Flying Horse Farms and provide operating expenses for the children’s vegetable garden.