News & Events
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
It's a chance to rub elbows with sustainable farmers, growers and experts in Ohio. Registration is open for the Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association's 36th annual conference, to be held in February.
The Ohio Pork Council and the National Pork Producers Council (NPPC) donated 10,000 pounds of hams to their Northeast Ohio neighbors, through the Greater Cleveland Food Bank. Rep. Marcia Fudge, D-Ohio, was on hand to greet recipients and show gratitude for the protein-packed donation to her constituents.
By mid-century the world needs to plan major transformations of its agriculture systems that respond to not just one but various climate change scenarios, says a study highlighting the serious nature of the climate impacts.