News & Events
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
- Transition Planning and Social Security Benefits
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Fresh, local farm-to-table food shouldn’t be just for the well-to-do, Todd Mills says. It should be accessible to more people, even those without a lot of money to spend eating out.
You're proud of the folks working with you on the farm. But is your employee management helping your operation or holding it back? Making them better makes your farm better, so it's a win-win for everyone.