News & Events
- Jumping through the hoops
- Starting our farmers market venture
- Instagram #TakeOverTuesday with Fairfield County's Derek Schmitt
- 'Town Hall Ohio' featuring Ohio Chamber of Commerce's CEO Andy Doehrel
- Cultivating a Cure raises more than $90,000
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Roughly $63 million in loans and grants are being put into 264 new renewable energy and energy efficiency projects via the USDA’s Rural Energy for America Program (REAP), according to recent reports.