News & Events
- Stepping out of our comfort zone - AgriPOWER Class VII Session 1 blog
- Understanding of why we do things the way that we do - AgriPOWER session 1 blog
- Farm Bureau part of successful grain storage bin case
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
What do farms need to know about their responsibilities in hiring employees and independent contractors? What is the difference between an employee and an independent contractor?
When asked what he would do to help the next generation of farmers, he said, “We need a full repeal of the death tax, the so-called estate tax.” It shouldn’t be hard for a farmer to pass the business to the next generation, he said. “Unfortunately it’s getting harder and harder to do.”
Crop farmers and fruit growers work together with pesticide and fertilizer suppliers and applicators and follow the weatherman’s predictions.
There is also innovation in agriculture, and Colorado State University President Tony Frank said there is probably no other industry that has changed more during a time period than agriculture
as supporters of the bill in Congress pointed out, so far, there isn’t any safety risk from, GMO foods, sometimes also called GE foods, for genetically engineered