News & Events
- President Steve Hirsch discusses water quality at FSR
- Making Our Voices Heard on ‘The Hill’
- A closer connection to food
- American Farm Bureau leaders visit Ohio
- Nationwide News: Metal theft prevention for home and business
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
That broad application of an ag-based education is a growing trend, according to Jill Tyson, coordinator of prospective student services at OSUâ€™s College of Food, Agricultural and Environmental Sciences.
â€śI think you can ban the use of certain fertilizers, coming up with segregation systems where fertilizers are used is a possibility, too. You have to go where the science leads you,â€ť Mr. FitzGerald said.