News & Events
- Farm Bureau helping farmers meet their water quality goals
- Restructured Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation has $10 million goal
- Protecting, improving agritourism
- Ohio Supreme Court case examines how grain bins are taxed
- A broader look at Ohio’s tax system
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Crop biotechnology is widely viewed as a vital component in a future agriculture that can meet exploding global food demand with ever dwindling resources. But, there are very powerful political forces being directed at and employed by end users that are effectively limiting that potential.
A Des Moines utility's plan to sue three northwest counties for polluting central Iowa's drinking water supply may have broad ramifications for state and U.S. farmers, who environmentalists complain have been too slow to embrace meaningful conservation practices