News & Events
- Congressman Pat Tiberi, Fiscally Responsible Government
- Jumping through the hoops
- Starting our farmers market venture
- Instagram #TakeOverTuesday with Fairfield County's Derek Schmitt
- 'Town Hall Ohio' featuring Ohio Chamber of Commerce's CEO Andy Doehrel
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
The U.S. Bee Buffer Project, an initiative of the Pollinator Partnership (P2), Burt’s Bees and The Burt’s Bees Greater Good Foundation, is immediately seeking 100 Ohio farmers, ranchers and orchardists to set aside small plots of land as bee buffer zones. Once established, the nectar-rich honey bee forage will support pollinator- dependent crops, which represents one-third of the food we eat.