News & Events
- Senate makes Farm Bill amendment to crop insurance program
- Agricultural Labor Reform to be Considered by Senate
- Prepare for pipeline development increases across Ohio
- Ohio Livestock Coalition accepting nominations for 'Neighbor of the Year' awards
- Ohio Agricultural Hall of Fame Inductees announced
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
opponents of COOL on Thursday lashed out against USDA and the new labeling requirements. Those criticisms were loudest from U.S. meatpackers, feeders and Canadians.
The Ohio Farm Service Agency (FSA) State Executive Director, announced today the 2013 deadline for accepting applications for the Grassland Reserve Program (GRP). The deadline for submitting GRP applications is June 3, 2013 for applicants to submit offers for GRP rental contracts.