News & Events
- Ohio Congressional delegation involved in Farm Bill progress
- It’s half a ton, it’s on the loose and it wants to run. Stay calm?
- Legal tips for all purpose vehicle use
- May 2013 County Farm Bureau Round-up
- Farm payments resume after temporary suspension
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Fewer people would get food stamps -- and ice cream and cheese might cost more. As disparate as these morsels appear, they are related.
Legal issues regarding manure hauling, as well as issues surrounding equipment inspections and highway safety, will be discussed by Ohio State University experts and others during a joint workshop and meeting of the Midwest Professional Nutrient Applicators Association June 11 in Findlay.
Youâ€™ve only got until June 3 to enroll in Acre for this year. You catch a break with DCP and have until Aug. 2 to enroll in DCP (and yes, thatâ€™s after the deadline for reporting your crops).