News & Events
- Ohio Congressional delegation involved in Farm Bill progress
- Itís half a ton, itís on the loose and it wants to run. Stay calm?
- Legal tips for all purpose vehicle use
- May 2013 County Farm Bureau Round-up
- Farm payments resume after temporary suspension
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
To many investors, Monsanto is everything that is evil to farmers and crops, given that the company sells genetically enhanced seeds, which are seen as "unnatural." To the rest of the world, however, this company is a wealth-building operation.
U.S. agriculture is set for a farm profit decline due to previous capital investments, larger commodity supplies and higher production costs.
House Agriculture Committee Chairman Frank Lucas is back with a retooled farm bill that sets a goal of $38 billion in 10-year savings while tilting more to the right by demanding greater cuts from food stamps.