News & Events
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
By mid-century the world needs to plan major transformations of its agriculture systems that respond to not just one but various climate change scenarios, says a study highlighting the serious nature of the climate impacts.
USDA's Risk Management Agency (RMA) has released additional details of the Actual Production History (APH) Yield Exclusion program designed to give crop producers relief from severe weather and drought.
Health officials are warning consumers to avoid prepackaged caramel apples because they are linked to four deaths and more than two dozen illnesses in 10 states.
The head of an agency overseeing a plan to reduce flooding along the Blanchard River in northwestern Ohio says a firsthand look at the area has helped him understand the problem.
If you haven't purchased a spiral-cut half ham for the holidays yet, be prepared for a bit of sticker shock when you do. Porcine epidemic diarrhea has killed millions of piglets in 32 states, including Ohio, since it was first found in the U.S. last year, and as a result, the amount of hogs sent to slaughter is down by about 5 percent.