News & Events
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
- Transition Planning and Social Security Benefits
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
The program, established by the 2014 Farm Bill, protects participating dairy producers when the margin — the difference between the price of milk and feed costs — falls below levels of protection selected by the applicant.
It was again a full house at Der Dutchman in Plain City for yesterday’s Ohio No-Till Conference. A wide range of topics were covered at the event revolving around conservation tillage and its innumerable benefits.