News & Events
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohio’s property tax system
- Do your homework before applying for federal funds for renewable energy
- EPA director discusses clean water, oil and gas exploration
- Ohio’s Grain Indemnity Fund offers protection to grain farmers
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
According to the data and Secretary Vilsack, â€śMore than one million people go to work every day thanks to exports of American-grown products.â€ť
Stark County dairy farmer Frank Burkett III, of Clardale Farms, has invested in life insurance as a way of being prepared.