News & Events
- The Food Dialogues®: Toledo
- Media campaign highlights farmers’ efforts to improve water quality
- OFBF supports compensation adjustment for judges
- Status of Farm Bureau Priority Issues in Congress
- Opening global markets for Ohio farmers
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. is asking its meat and egg suppliers to curb their use of antibiotics and offer animals more humane living conditions, inching into a tricky supply issue as Americans press for higher standards for what they eat.
Since December 2014, the USDA has confirmed several cases of highly pathogenic avian influenza (HPAI) H5 in the Pacific, Central, and Mississippi flyways (or migratory bird paths). The disease has been found in wild birds, as well as in a few backyard and commercial poultry flocks.
The Senate Ag Committee on Thursday passed legislation to authorize USDA's Grain Inspection Service to establish marketing standards and conduct inspection and weighing for a variety of grains and oilseeds.