News & Events
- Finding purpose in blogger workshops
- Porteus, Seger named to Ohio State board
- New & Improved: AgriChoice Farm Insurance Policy
- Portman sends letter regarding the definition of ‘rural’ counties
- Five tips for open burning
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Gee served as OSU president for two terms, from 1990-1997 and 2007 to present. During his tenure as president, Gee has been an acclaimed leader at OSU. He has enhanced the universityâ€™s academic profile as Ohio State has become a highly selective, top-tier public research institution.
In a message marking the launch of The State of Food and Agriculture (SOFA), Director-General JosĂ© Graziano da Silva said that although the world has registered some progress on hunger, one form of malnutrition, there was still â€śa long wayâ€ť to go.