News & Events
- Statement on Gov. Kasich’s announcement of Ohio’s commitment to water quality
- Ohio Farm Bureau’s response to the Toledo water crisis
- Senate Bill 150: Separating facts and fiction
- Ohio water research and resources
- AFBF pushes back against U.S. EPA’s ‘federal land grab’
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
The Ohio Department of Transportation has planted wildflower seeds in the median along State route 207 in Ross County, located in southern Ohio. Once the flowers have grown, the nectar and pollen will attract bees and hopefully help to boost the bee population.