News & Events
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workers’ comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Given opportunities for higher return on investment and more flexibility at harvest, experts said on-farm grain storage can be a key component of any farmerâ€™s grain marketing plan.
Once a niche business, locally grown foods arenâ€™t just for farmers markets anymore. A growing network of companies and organizations is delivering food directly from local farms to major institutions, eliminating scores of middlemen from farm to fork.
NEWARK â€” Persistent rain and dreary skies could not dampen the determination of visitors to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Ohio State University Cooperative Extension.
Plans for a pipeline to carry natural-gas liquids from Ohio to the Gulf Coast are progressing.
The event will focus on combines, precision harvest technology, grain handling, and data collection. Participants will hear from industry professionals in a variety of fields, including academia and law enforcement.