News & Events
- Statement on Gov. Kasich’s announcement of Ohio’s commitment to water quality
- Ohio Farm Bureau’s response to the Toledo water crisis
- Senate Bill 150: Separating facts and fiction
- Ohio water research and resources
- AFBF pushes back against U.S. EPA’s ‘federal land grab’
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
The Athens-based Appalachian Center for Economic Networks has been selected by the U.S. Department of Agriculture as one of 10 rural enterprise agencies to receive a grant to support job growth and business development in rural communities.