News & Events
- Young Farmers awarded free use of Kubota tractor
- County FB talks free trade with EU agriculture counselor in Cleveland
- EPA proposes changes to Agricultural Worker Protection Standard
- What do Indie Women, Millennials and Kids have in common?
- AFBF Foundation for Agriculture names children’s book of the year
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Some think the bill establishing the program does not go far enough to deal with the thick algae problems in Lake Erie, Grand Lake St. Marys, Buckeye Lake and elsewhere. But supporters call it a good first step toward reducing the phosphorus runoff from farms, a leading cause of the algae blooms
Barker and Duncan, along with beekeepers everywhere, have strong opinions about what could be causing so many honeybees to die off every year.
He estimated that â€śat least halfâ€ť of his 2014 grape crop on 19 acres at the two locations has been destroyed, and that will heavily impact wine production in 2015 and 2016.