News & Events
- Stepping out of our comfort zone - AgriPOWER Class VII Session 1 blog
- Understanding of why we do things the way that we do - AgriPOWER session 1 blog
- Farm Bureau part of successful grain storage bin case
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
n its Crop Ratings Report Monday, the USDA pegged the corn good/excellent condition at 69%, equal to a week ago, but below a 76% five-year average. This is the first time, this year, the corn rating was not below the previous week's rating. The corn crop’s silking rate is at 55% vs. a five-year average of 56%.
Eating is mandatory, which is why these three agriculture related stocks are worth watching.