News & Events
- President Steve Hirsch discusses water quality at FSR
- Making Our Voices Heard on ‘The Hill’
- A closer connection to food
- American Farm Bureau leaders visit Ohio
- Nationwide News: Metal theft prevention for home and business
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Star of the West Milling Company, of Frankenmuth, Mich., is set to build a mill in Willard, in southern Huron County, that will have the ability to produce one million pounds of flour a day.
â€śThe 2014 Farm Science Review was bigger and better than ever,â€ť said Chuck Gamble, Review manager. â€śWeâ€™ve had a lot of positive feedback from both exhibitors and attendees about their show experience, and weâ€™re very pleased with our attendance numbers this week.â€ť