News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
Ohio Beef Expo
Mar. 14, 2014 - Mar. 16, 2014
Ohio Expo Center
717 E. 17th Ave.
Hosted the third weekend in March each year, the Ohio Beef Expo is Ohio's premier beef industry event. Ranked as the ninth largest event hosted in Central Ohio, the Beef Expo attracts more than 25,000 attendees annually. The centerpiece of the Expo, the trade show, boasts more than 100 vendors from 13 states. Exhibitors in this year's trade show represent all segments of the industry from cattle handling equipment to show supplies, clothing to feed, genetics, and novelty items, and much, much more.
Hours: Friday (10 am - 6 pm); Saturday (8 am - 6 pm); Sunday (8 am - 5 pm)
Location: Voinovich Livestock & Trade Center, Cooper Arena, O'Neill Building, Gilligan Complex