News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
Heart of Ohio/Crossroads Region Sheep & Goat Program - Zanesville
Mar. 15, 2010 | 07:00 pm - 09:00 pm
Muskingum County Extension Office
225 Underwood Street
Zanesville, OH 43701
In a coordinated effort, the Ohio Sheep Improvement Association and Ohio State University Extension are pleased to announce the 2010 “District” Sheep and Goat Programs. In 2010, 12 “District” Sheep and Goat programs are being offered as well as a Sheep and Goat Production School Series.
The “District” Sheep and Goat Program series is sponsored by the Ohio Sheep Improvement Association and OSU Extension. Contact OSU Extension personnel with any questions or concerns regarding the program that you are interested in attending, especially in the case of inclement weather. Cancellation due to inclement weather may also be announced on local radio stations.
Speakers: Rory Lewandowski, Athens County Extension Educator and Curt Cline, Cline Farms, Albany, Athens County Sheep Farmer: A Juggling Act: Pastures, Parasites, and Sheep Production; Lessons Learned From 3 Years of On-Farm Research
Contact: Mark Mechling, Muskingum County Extension Educator, (740) 454-0144 Howard Siegrist, Licking County Extension Educator, (740) 349-6900