News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
95th American Farm Bureau Annual Meeting
Jan. 12, 2014 - Jan. 15, 2014
San Antonio Convention Center
200 East Market St.
San Antonio, Texas,
Farm Bureau members from across the nation will gather to learn more about the forces shaping agriculture today and participate in a grassroots policy setting process that will guide Farm Bureau through 2014. Former commander of U.S.and international forces in Afghanistan and author of the best-selling leadership book, My Share of the Task: A Memoir, General Stan McChrystal will deliver the keynote address.
Attendees can participate in a tradeshow, Foundation silent auction, workshops, exhibitor seminars, cooking demonstrations, general sessions and young agriculture professionals events. The convention begins Sunday morningwith the opening presidential address by American Farm Bureau President Bob Stallman.
Contact Mary Jo Gerrity at 614-246-8227 (fax 614-249-2200) for travel arrangements and registration by Dec. 6.