News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
Ohio Produce Growers and Marketers Assocation Congress
Jan. 21, 2013 - Jan. 23, 2013
Kalahari Resort and Convention Center
7000 Kalahari Drive
Sandusky, OH 44870
The Ohio Produce Growers & Marketers Association's Congress provides access to the answers farmers need to face today’s business challenges. Learn new concepts and techniques to grow a business, get market insights, network with peers, and discover new business opportunities. Find everything you need for business in one easy place. The OPGMA Congress has one purpose: to help farmers succeed.
OFBF's Leah Curtis is presenting a session "Outdoor Signage for Farm Markets" Jan. 22, from 1:15 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. in the Cypress room.
Registration deadline is Jan. 11