News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
2014 Ohio Pork Congress Feb. 11 and 12
Feb. 11, 2014 - Feb. 12, 2014
Crowne Plaza North
6500 Doubletree Avenue
Columbus, OH 43229
Those involved in the pork industry across the state will want to attend the Ohio Pork Congress to view and learn about the latest pork industry technologies.
Pork producers are invited to attend the Professional Pork Producers Symposium, a set of educational seminars featuring experts from around the U.S. The Ohio Pork Congress trade show will offer the latest information from agribusinesses throughout the nation. The trade show will be open on Wednesday from 7:30 a.m. until 4 p.m.
On Wednesday, the pork industry will recognize and honor leaders and outstanding pork producers at the OPPC Awards Luncheon at 12 p.m. at the Crowne Plaza North.
Register by Jan. 27, 2014.