News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
Oil and Gas Leasing 101 May 14
May. 14, 2012 | 06:00 pm - 08:00 pm
The Campus Center, Zane State College
1555 Newark Road
This program highlights the details a landowner should consider in negotiating a new lease agreement. Working with land agents, project developers, legal counsel, landowner associations and regulatory personnel are highlighted. Additional informationon on Ohio geology, drilling technology, pooling provisions as well as steps establishing environmental baseleines to address hydraulic fracturing issues are presented.
Register for the free program by calling 740-588-1324 or email email@example.com.
For more information, contact Gary King, community education programs, at 740-624-4343.