News & Events
- Northwest Ohio Ag-Business Breakfast Forum Sept. 18
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
Oil and Gas Leasing 101 July 18
Jul. 18, 2012 | 07:00 pm - 09:00 pm
Richfield Village Hall
4410 West Streetsboro Road
This program highlights details a landowner should consider in negotiating a new lease agreement. Working with land agents, project developers, legal consel, landowner associations and regulatory personnel are highlighted. Additional information on Ohio geology, drilling technology, pooling provisions, as well as steps establishing environmental baselines to address hydraulic fracturing issues are presented.
Contact Summit County Farm Bureau at 330-456-4889 or the Village of Richfield at 330-659-9201 ext. 234 for more information.