News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
Oil and Gas Leasing and Pipeline Easement Issues Briefing Sept. 11
Sep. 11, 2012 | 07:00 pm - 09:00 pm
Noble County Community Center
County Road 56 at the Fairgrounds
This program highlights details a landowner should consider in negotiating a new lease agreement. Working with land agents, project developers, legal counsel, landowner associations and regulatory personnel are highlighted. Additional information on Ohio geology, drilling technology, pooling provisions as well as steps establishing environmental baselines to address hydraulic fracturing issues are presented.
In addition, a variety of interstate, intrastate and local oil and gas collection networks are being installed throughout Ohio. Learn the basics of creating an effective easement agreement across private property. Issues concerning financial compensation, natural resource conservation, repair/remediation and conditions where eminent domain provisions apply are presented.
Contact Noble County Farm Bureau at 740-425-3681 or the Noble County Auditor's Office at 740-732-5702 for more information.