News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
Pipeline Issues Briefing Oct. 4
Oct. 4, 2012 | 09:00 am - 11:00 am
2248 Southgate Parkway
A variety of interstate, intrastate and local oil and gas collection networks are being installed throughout Ohio. Learn the basics of creating an effective easement agreement across private property. Issues concerning financial compensation, natural resource conservation, repair/remediation and conditions where eminent domain provisions apply are presented.
Contact Jodi Sexton, executive director Cambridge Chamber of Commerce at 740-439-6688 or Guernsey County Farm Bureau at 740-425-3682 for more information.