News & Events
Connect. Lead. Succeed Nov. 10
Nov. 10, 2012 | 09:30 am - 03:00 pm
Maplewood Career Center
7072 Ohio 88
Join Ohio Farm Bureau in a daylong discussion about opportunities to work together to make our Ohio communities better places to call home. Connect with other community advocates as we share ideas and cultivate leadership skills.
Discover resources and partnerships that can help you solve local problems and accomplish what’s most important to you.
We’ve surveyed leaders to identify topics that will help you be successful. Whether you’re passionate about social/economic development, philanthropy or other community improvement efforts, event will provide a unique networking opportunity for you and your leadership team.
- Building Community through Collaboration
- Creativity and Innovation
- EASE—connecting by communicating
- Bridging the Generation Gap
- Using Social Media to Build Your Business
- Planning and Conducting Effective Meetings
- Handling Difficult Conversations
- Membership planning (Farm Bureau presidents and membership coordinators)
Help others get connected
One of the best investments you can make in the future is to help someone else grow as a leader and encourage their potential. Why not use this opportunity to share this experience with someone you’d like to see grow and connect with other leaders. Who would you invite?
Registration is due Nov. 1. Cost is $25 (non-Farm Bureau member) and free for Farm Bureau members.