News & Events
- Drones on The Farm -- What Are the Laws? Sept. 17
- Pipeline Easement Issues Briefing Sept. 17
- Northwest Ohio Ag-Business Breakfast Forum Sept. 18
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
Allen County CAUV Meeting
Nov. 5, 2012 | 06:00 am
The Current Agricultural Use Valuation (CAUV) program ensures Ohio farmland is valued for its agricultural use value. Due to several factors, CAUV values have increased dramatically over the last several years, although still providing a substantial savings to Ohio farmers. At this meeting, Ohio Farm Bureau seeks to educate landowners on the CAUV program and the calculation that is used to value qualifying farmland.
Time and place still to be determined.