News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
Oil and Gas Leasing 101 and Pipeline Issues Update Nov. 19
Nov. 19, 2012 | 07:00 pm - 09:00 pm
Butler County Ag Center
1802 Princeton Road
This program highlights details a landowner should consider in negotiating a new lease agreement. Working with land agents, project developers, legal counsel, landowner associations and regulatory personnel are highlighted. Additional information on Ohio geology, drilling technology, pooling provisions as well as steps establishing environmental baselines to address hydraulic fracturing issues is presented.
Contact Butler County Farm Bureau at 513-844-8371 for more information.