News & Events
- Northwest Ohio Ag-Business Breakfast Forum Sept. 18
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
Pipeline Issues Briefing Dec. 4
Dec. 4, 2012 | 07:00 pm - 09:00 pm
Trumbull County Career Center
528 Educational Highway
A variety of interstate, intrastate and local oil and gas collection networks are being installed throughout Ohio. Learn the basics of creating an effective easement agreement across private property. Issues concerning financial compensation, natural resource conservation, repair/remediation and conditions where eminent domain provisions apply are presented.
Contact the Northeast County Farm Bureaus at 440-437-8700 for more information.