News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
Regional meeting to address Drought Issues
Nov. 27, 2012 | 08:30 am - 12:30 pm
NSCC, George Voinovich Auditorium
22600 State Route 34
Archbold, OH 43502
Ohio State University Extension, Ohio Department of Agriculture, Northwest State Community College, Center for Innovative Food Technology and Ruralogic invite will hold a regional meeting to address drought issues with representatives from U.S. Department of Agriculture, U.S. Department of Commerce, Small Business Administration and Federal Emergency Management Agency.
Join the organizations at this regional meeting to discuss the effects of the drought and the implications if it continues. Recognizing that recovery from drought can be a lengthy process, this event will be an opportunity to discuss its impact on producers, local communities and businesses and to discuss resources available to assist local recovery efforts.
The event is free of charge, though pre-event registration is required.
Please RSVP to droughtmeeting.Ohio@gmail.com by November 19.
Please include in your RSVP the breakout session you plan to attend, so we can plan for appropriate seating in the rooms. Choose from the following:
- Track 1 – Community Development and Business Impacts;
- Track 2 – Livestock, Hay and Grazing Impacts; or
- Track 3 – Crop Agriculture Impacts.
For questions, you may call (614) 292-7875. An agenda will be emailed to you before the meeting. Please use the West Entrance to campus and parking is available near the auditorium.