News & Events
- Big Solar Business & Community Solar Workshop March 27
- East Ohio Women in Agriculture Conference March 27
- Tuscarawas County Young Ag Professional Kickoff March 27
- 2015 Northeast Ohio Small Farm Conference and Trade Show March 28
- 2015 Ohio River Valley Woodland & Wildlife Workshop March 28
2013 Young Agricultural Professionals Leadership Experience
Mar. 22, 2013 - Mar. 23, 2013
A great opportunity in 2013 is the Young Agricultural Professionals (YAP) Leadership Experience, March 22-23 at the Marriott NW in Dublin, Ohio. The event is open to Farm Bureau members only, who are between the ages of 18-35.
The Young Ag Professionals Committee has created a great agenda for the conference. There will be more than 12 breakout sessions Saturday, March 22. Topics range from “Generational Transition” to “Marketing your Farm Product” to “Healthy Family Meals using Local Foods”. Friday night’s entertainment will include a hypnotist. This conference will provide something for everyone.
Attached is a copy of the promotional brochure for the conference, which includes the full agenda and a registration form.
The cost of the conference is $100/person or $150 per couple. The county who sends the most Young Ag Professionals will receive two free registrations to the conference. The registration deadline is Feb. 15.