News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
Ohio Commercial Berry Production School
Mar. 14, 2013 | 09:30 am - 03:30 pm
OSU South Centers' Endeavor Center
1862 Shyville Road
Looking for ways to diversify your farming operations? Join Ohio State University Extension, OSU South Centers, Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center and Ohio State University for a daylong workshop to learn how to grow blueberries, blackberries and raspberries, and strawberries for profit. Hands on pruning demonstration of blueberries and wine grapes will also be a part of this program.
The registration fee is $20 per person and includes the program, handouts, lunch and refreshments.