News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
Farm Bureau Advisory Teams Meeting March 26
Mar. 26, 2013 | 08:30 am - 03:30 pm
2400 Olentangy River Road
Advisory Teams are teams of Farm Bureau members who discuss current issues within their team, develop and recommend policies related to their teams' issues and recommend any new programming needed related to their team. Team members also have a responsibility at the county level to report the team's activities to the county Farm Bureau president, Public Policy action team and possibly to the county board of trustees.
The teams are focused in the areas of agriculture education, dairy, energy, equine, feed-grain crops, livestock, rural development, specialty crops and labor, and water quality/natural resources.
This year's advisory teams meeting takes place March 26. Speaker will be Ted McKinney, senior director of global affairs, Elanco Animal Health on “Food, Technology and Choice – Addressing Food Insecurity for the Future."
Individual teams will meet for discussion that afternoon. Continental breakfast and box lunches will be provided.
Members who are not on an advisory team, but interested in attending the morning session, may RSVP to Ohio Farm Bureau by March 8: email@example.com or 614-246-8285.