News & Events
- Pipeline Easement Issues Briefing Sept. 17
- Northwest Ohio Ag-Business Breakfast Forum Sept. 18
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
Selling Timber? Consider This Feb. 27
Feb. 27, 2013 | 06:30 pm - 09:00 pm
Auglaize Co. Administration Bldg.
209 S. Blackhoof St.
Thinking of having a timber sale? Learn what steps to take in order to make the experience a good one for both you and your woodland. The marketing process will be covered along with tax considerations that need to be factored into the process.
Registration is $15 per person and includes a packet of timber marketing materials including the BMP Book for Logging in Ohio.
Deadline to register is Feb. 25, 2013.
Online registration is available.
This class is worth 2.5 hours of credit for the Ohio Forest Tax Law program.