News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
Food Safety for Artisan Cheesemaking Feb. 26
Feb. 26, 2013 | 08:30 am
Bromfield Building Conference Center at ODA
8995 East Main Street
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
Food Safety for Artisan Cheesemaking: Advanced Risk Reduction Practices and Programs
This one-day workshop will provide key information on food safety specifically designed for artisan/farmstead cheesemakers.
- Review key aspects of micro-organisms most relevant to cheese safety.
- Learn best practices to maintain, monitor and control cheesemaking operations to manage food safety concerns.
- Hear about case studies to highlight specific practices important for artisan cheesemaking operations.
Only $29 to register (Lunch included). This class is normally $395, but thanks to sponsors the cost is only $29.
For more information contact Tracy Enslen, American Dairy Association Mideast at Cheese@Drink-MIlk.com or 1-800-292-MILK